More Search Options Start over
Within searchAuthor:10 and 1311 and 13 Dedicatee:1 and 12 and 1262 Editor:10 and 105 Data Source:0018.14 and 0018.10 and 0018 Format:chancery and 16 Printer:10209 Translator:122 and 12 and 045 and 10a
- Select "match all" to require all fields.
- Select "match any" to find at least one field.
- Combine keywords and attributes to find specific items.
- Use quotation marks to search as a phrase.
- Use "+" before a term to make it required. (Otherwise results matching only some of your terms may be included).
- Use "-" before a word or phrase to exclude.
- Use "OR", "AND", and "NOT" to create complex boolean logic. You can use parentheses in your complex expressions.
- Truncation and wildcards are not supported - word-stemming is done automatically.