More Search Options Start over
Within searchAuthor:10 Dedicatee:1 and 10 and 103 and 1243 Editor:1 and 065 Data Source:0 Format:chancery and 8 Printer:10383 and 1216 and 10209
- Select "match all" to require all fields.
- Select "match any" to find at least one field.
- Combine keywords and attributes to find specific items.
- Use quotation marks to search as a phrase.
- Use "+" before a term to make it required. (Otherwise results matching only some of your terms may be included).
- Use "-" before a word or phrase to exclude.
- Use "OR", "AND", and "NOT" to create complex boolean logic. You can use parentheses in your complex expressions.
- Truncation and wildcards are not supported - word-stemming is done automatically.